This time I would make my childhood pancake. I remember an old lady sells these sweet and savory pancakes at a night market every Sunday nearby my home. The texture of these delicious pancakes is a bit chewy and perfect for snack or light dinner! Hence, I attempted to make the pancake into a smaller version for my snack lunch. So, if you guys are craving for some Asian style pancakes, you could give this a try!
Serving Time : 20 minutes
A handful of dried salted shrimps
A stalked of green onions
½ cup of multipurpose flour
1/2 teaspoons of sugar
- Soak dried salted shrimp into a bowl (Keep the water, will use it later)
- Chop dried salted shrimp, carrot, and green onions into small pieces
- Mix ½ cup of multipurpose flour and soaked water into a big bowl
- Add all the chopped ingredients into the mixture
- Mix them and add half teaspoons of sugar
- Fry them into small pancakes
- Serve them
Hope you guys enjoy!